Wednesday, April 15, 2015

so this blog still exists

Did I last post on here in November? That's a shame, because senior year is so memorable and I'm letting all the important things be forgotten because I'm too busy to write them down.

It has been eighty years since I last sat down to write. I miss it. Maybe I'll continue the story about Sparrow and Cas, but if I really had my way, I'd go back and edit the first few parts - change the plot around a little, and make Sparrow less of a victim and Cas more shy.

You know how the text on this blog used to always be purple? I can't seem to do that anymore. I also have problems using the font I want to, since it's not technically available on Blogger.

I'm just going to list some facts that are relevant to life right now. I mean, so much has changed since November.

- I'm officially attending the University of Toronto next year, which I'm really excited about!
- I've been thinking of starting a youtube channel about book reviews. Maybe I'll figure it out when summer comes.
- Remember my zombie novel? I'm trying to finish the first draft (which I'm still working on) by January. Heh, we'll see how that goes.
- I'm seriously not okay with this font. It feels so unfamiliar.
- I've begun writing book reviews and posting them on my tumblr because I want to reach that level where publishers just send me free books to review. That would be super cool.
- There's this band called Twenty One Pilots and I love them so much that it's almost a problem.
- I kinda wanna start collecting vinyls.

So that's life, I guess. I'll keep writing soon - I promise.

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya, man. I've been wanting to blog again, but every time I try to, I feel like I have to explain where I've been for the past three years, then I end up rambling about nothing for hours, then just give up...
    Meh.
    Maybe I'll just start a new blog.

    ReplyDelete